**DIARY OF S.Y.S.**

blog of S Y S, the webmistress of mini-sys.com : version 3.0

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

"You can't save time & money at the same time"

Thursday, June 30, 2005

GEEZ @O@!!!

last night we watched the movie from 10-12 am! and previously i had an-hour tennis session ... it has been a year since the last time i played ... but anyway after tennis i got a little headache ... not too serious so i didnt heed it! but NOT until we started watching the movie. we sat on the G row and unbeknownst to me, right above us were the almighty aircons blowing their mighty chill right unto our heads ... ESPECIALLY my head! it got sooo cold until my not-too-serious headache turned into a huge one. we were watching 'war of the worlds', and i realized there were some gore and bloody (as in blood pools, etc) images in it ... usually these type of images in movies dont really bother me ... but NOT this time around when i had a thousand hammers pounding inside my head! i *nearly* puked but luckily i could still control myself.

after the movie, people said i looked really pale ... and i had to digress from driving everyone home. dont wanna risk anyone's (especially my aunt who is 5-6 months pregnant) lives hey???

t'was my first time! EVER! to feel sick in the middle of a movie inside a movie theater O_O!! it was NOT pretty!! i wonder if the headache started from playing tennis too much after not playing in a long time >.<

*****
web : www.mini-sys.com
blog : mini-sys.blogspot.com