**DIARY OF S.Y.S.**

blog of S Y S, the webmistress of mini-sys.com : version 3.0

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

"You can't save time & money at the same time"

Sunday, May 15, 2005

today's ...

today's entry will be FULL OF PICTURES!!

---

entry hari ini bakal PENUH DENGAN FOTO!

---

kyoo no entorii wa SHASHIN DARAKE!!

---

pictures below were taken yesterday at nikko hotel jakarta, during the celebration of natsu matsuri (i think it was natsu matsuri i forgot) .... so u could try catching the fish for fun ... there were other attractions too but the fish caught my attention ... fu fu fu my swimming sashimis!!

the pix r pretty self explanatory i think ... it was me and dad trying to catch the fish ... and i got 3 fish ^_^











ps: sorry bossu but my hair is not as poofy as diana ross haha ... bad wordings >.<

---

this dude in the poster is my mom's friend's husband's first son :P
this is a red cross campaign poster ... not sure if any of u have seen it before ...



*****
web : www.mini-sys.com
blog : mini-sys.blogspot.com

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poster: "I may not know you. I may not work where you do. But I will give you CPR."

Heh. Now, THAT'S a proposition, if I've seen one.

And what's your mom's friend's neighbor's husband's second cousin doing these days? ^_^

5/16/2005 9:50 AM  
Blogger S Y S said...

..... i am afraid i will never know @_@

5/16/2005 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahaha >x<
btwz bodiko you look great!!!!!!! love the hair, man >x<

5/18/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger nefretiri said...

eh??!??!! udah ada natsu matsuri???! hey supposedly in june ada some bunkasai you wanna go together? :D:D:D:D

5/18/2005 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta hang out with you more to find out about these Japanese events stuffs.. I wanna catch those fishes.. Well, I'll probably end up flushing it down the toilet, but nonetheless, I wanna catch 'em Japanese style!! Btw, does your mother's friend's first husband's son has a sister?? That's whom I like to get CPR from. Hehehehehe.. btw, isn't it your mother's friend's husband's first son is the same as your mother's friend's first son? Or.. Is it your mother's (JT's head exploded)

5/18/2005 7:01 PM  
Blogger S Y S said...

thanks for your compliment sun hehe ... with this hair never will i need combs/brushes anymore or the curls will turn into a afro-kinda-thing >_<

wouldnt wanna see that on my head right haha?

5/19/2005 7:15 AM  
Blogger S Y S said...

nefretiri : i am not sure if that was natsu matsuri myself @_@ ... HEY i heard of a bunkasai this coming june .... if u wanna go i can surely tag along heheh??

we will be enriched with japanese culture huahaha!!

5/19/2005 7:18 AM  
Blogger S Y S said...

jt : YEAH catching those sigh was FUN ^_^!! i would love to do it again .... i managed to catch 3 heheh but it was actually really hard to catch them! the trick is to not wetten the paper catcher too soon ... or it will just rip

i dont know much about japanese events either ... though i heard there is a bunkasai going on in june ... though dont know exactly when -__-;;

5/19/2005 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home