**DIARY OF S.Y.S.**

blog of S Y S, the webmistress of mini-sys.com : version 3.0

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

"You can't save time & money at the same time"

Sunday, April 17, 2005

a gift for me



remember this card above i sent out to people for chinese new year this year??
apparently one of my friends was moved enough to return my gift with his ... how kind of him ^__^

below is his gift ... as soon as he saw the 'bruce lee' look alike character in my card ... he just HAD to do something about it .... he especially digs bruce's nasty facial expression ... and his menacing thick lips! so here u go peeps! the running bruce lee and the ANGRY rooster man XD XD!!!



now i really gotta do something to get back at him hahaha!!!

*****
web : www.mini-sys.com
blog : mini-sys.blogspot.com