**DIARY OF S.Y.S.**

blog of S Y S, the webmistress of mini-sys.com : version 3.0

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

"You can't save time & money at the same time"

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

GRAAAAAAHHH!!!!

hey hey hey y'all!

just wanna let u know that perhaps until mid may i will be burried with work ... YES work! it is not that i havent been busy myself nowadays but until may i will be even more busier @_@

WHY u may ask?

... because my freakin' discount golf magazine desin project is aimed to be printed on mid april. FINALLY! that little twirp ... he should've done this a looong time ago :P .... the never-ending project is *finally* (hopefully) gonna end ... so that me & everyone else involved can go on with their little lives & agendas .... i will cross my fingers really REALLY hard that he will NOT postpone the deadline NO MORE! i have had enough with the waiting heheh!

sorry for being bitter all of a sudden ....

anyway .... as far as updates on my blog ... unless i am really really sick of working ... may direct myself onto my desk to write/draw O_O ... well u get my drift? u guys r probably tired of hearing about this but life just takes its toll on me T_T

my illustrations! my website redesigning chores! my portfolio updates! here i cooome XD XD XD!!!! i can finally get my life back after this st*pid project!

*****
web : www.mini-sys.com
blog : mini-sys.blogspot.com