**DIARY OF S.Y.S.**

blog of S Y S, the webmistress of mini-sys.com : version 3.0

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

"You can't save time & money at the same time"

Saturday, March 19, 2005

feeling revived 100%??

well if u ask me ... to tell u the truth .... i am not sure O_O!

have u ever had this feeling?? u have been sick in bed for a long enough time until u couldnt do jack sh*t for the entire week .... and now that u have felt better (not 100%) but have enough energy to go back to your routines .... u just felt something (or a lot of things) is out of place??

that is how i am feeling right now .... that entire week of me getting sick had turned me into a zombie it sucked!!! i feel wrong going back to work .... i feel wrong doing what i am normally doing .... i even feel wrong for eating, going out, drawing, etc .... MAN i am helpless it sucks big time!!!

can someone help me out of this black hole O_O O____O??!! i want things to go back to normal but i cant ... or time just somehow refuses to let me get back on my feet! what the hell is wrooo~~~ng???!!!

*****
web : www.mini-sys.com
blog : mini-sys.blogspot.com