**DIARY OF S.Y.S.**

blog of S Y S, the webmistress of mini-sys.com : version 3.0

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

"You can't save time & money at the same time"

Friday, March 04, 2005

chris chan's business trip goodies

these r links given to me by my dear friend, chris chan ^__^.
she was kind enough to show me aaall her pix from her recent business trip in semarang (indonesia), china and hong kong. lucky her ... got to travel all over to check on her company's sister companies all over the worls >_<. so enjoy enjoy everyone ....

too bad she couldnt get outta that airport to spend time with me in jakarta T_T

picture links

video from shenzen, china

video from hong kong

duh ... liat foto dia jadi pengen makan bakpia patok nih hehe XD!!

*****
web : www.mini-sys.com
blog : mini-sys.blogspot.com