**DIARY OF S.Y.S.**

blog of S Y S, the webmistress of mini-sys.com : version 3.0

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

"You can't save time & money at the same time"

Saturday, March 05, 2005

my happiest day in march 2005!

why is that??
because heheh ..... on my desk has landed a package from the US and the content of it ... i immediately opened it and guess what i found??

*angelic choir ringing on the background*

it is my parakiss mangas & my GOLDEN GIRLS DVD!! i have been waiting for that dvd to get to me for the longest time .... HECK! even seeing golden girls available on dvd for the 1st time on the net was enough to kill me ... but finally the 3 disc-set 1st complete season dvd of my all-time favorite series has arrived in my hands safely!! thank u thank u chris chan for your kindness *hug hug hug*

i poppped the 1st dvd in ... and seeing all the episodes brought back memories when i was still back in college in manhattan, nyc .... i really really enjoyed it thoroughly ... i have been parted with golden girls for 2 years now and now i couldn't imagine how i could've survived 2 freakin' years here in indo *without* golden girls O_O!

anyway nuff of my babbles ... dont wanna bore u to death! so my mood is really really good now ... oh jen i wish i could go back in time and rewatch golden girls together again in lifetime channel ... the channel for women that is full of cheesy women-degrading shows ... luckily golden girls was NOT one of those shows >_< ... golden girls was aired everyday from 6-7 pm and 11-12 am!




*****
web : www.mini-sys.com
blog : mini-sys.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's me pear (selfishlover in DA)
this is my first time visit your diary online ^-^
...
da Golden girl...i never watch it before
maybe becuz i don't watch TV that much
i think it's kinda bad in da way that i dont watch it -__-'
well, what is the show about?

3/06/2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger S Y S said...

hello hello pear ... ooh thank u for stopping by here ^_^! hope your 1st visit to my blog was pleasant haha ... in the future i am also gonna add some of my sketches here. so feel free to visit me ok?

hah! bet once u hear what the show is all about u r gonna be *shocked* why i like it so much. the story is simple, it is about the life of 4 aged ladies living in a house in miami. the stories r very very funny & yes i know ... a lot of my friends think i am weird for liking this series haha O_O. bcause they wont think i would like watching shows on ... old ladies XD

3/06/2005 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, at first i thought i kinda weird when i see da pic
but things clear when u said it's very funny ^o^
funny is everything, u konw? ^-^
i love comedy -- it keep my day going

3/07/2005 5:48 AM  
Blogger S Y S said...

comedy totally makes my day ... i am so happy that golden girls is in my hand ... cant wait until they have the 2nd season out on dvd woot woot XD XD!

3/07/2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

air force 1 shoes
ugg boots
ugg boots sale
chanel outlet store
cheap ugg boots
hollister clothing
chanel handbags outlet
louis vuitton bags
tory burch outlet online
nfl jersey wholesale
michael kors handbags clearance
bottega veneta outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
chanel handbags outlet
tods outlet
ray ban outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
fitflops uk
michael kors uk
1216

12/16/2015 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home